Commercial & Residential
Our drones effortlessly fly through the most challenging environments. We provide amazing aerial images and video, showcasing unique views of your property and the surrounding area. Our aerial images & aerial videos can share a variety of details with prospective buyers, including:
- Encompassing aerial views showcasing the entire property.
- Aerial shots capturing all angles of your home, its layout, features, and property line.
- The neighborhood and surrounding areas, including the home’s proximity to local amenities.
- What the buyer’s commute home or their kids’ walk to school will look like.
Construction & Power Lines
We can deploy drones to monitor every step of your construction site progress, from the excavation to the ribbon cutting. Our services help you improve your maintenance routines, reduce costs, and improve safety by reducing the exposure of your staff to dangerous environments. Drones also serve as a safe and efficient alternative to traditional electric utility inspection work. We can often eliminate the need to send out highly-skilled linemen and expensive equipment, saving utility companies time and money. We can inspect: Power Lines, Substations, Storm Outages, Vegetation Issues, Smokestacks.
We use state of the art technology
and we are fully certified, licensed and insured.
Our drone technology takes aerial photography to new heights. We have invested in the very latest drones, so we can produce the highest quality aerial images & aerial videos you’ve ever seen. We are currently providing aerial photography service in Miami, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton and South Florida.
Our drones feature 4K cameras and perfect flight stability. Their video quality is so high that you’ll find the same equipment being used to film many movies and television programs! Our DJI Inspire 2 is one of the best drones currently available to produce professional quality video. We use versatile equipment perfect for aerial filming and photography. Our DJI Phantom 4 Pro even features patented collision avoidance technology and is one of the most advanced drones on the market today. We have the knowledge and expertise necessary to operate drones in difficult and dangerous environments. Our DJI Matrix 200 Series is a rigged device designed to handle tough weather conditions. It’s the ideal choice for photographing power lines and construction sites. We can provide the quality images you need, and our state-of-the-art equipment makes all the difference.
Matrix 200 Series
With a dual battery set-up, the M200 platform can fly for up to 35 minutes with a mounted camera. Examples of industry applications include:
- Critical Infrastructure Inspections – work near power lines, telecommunications towers and bridges puts inspectors at risk of falls and electric shock.
- Energy Facility Inspections – Extensive power line networks can be visualized with unparalleled detail and vertical infrastructure, such as wind turbines and offshore oil rigs, can be inspected from all angles.
- Construction Site Mapping – surveying and mapping often need to be conducted regardless of weather conditions. The M200 is a rugged platform designed to handle tough conditions.
- Public Safety – Carrying visual and/or thermal sensors, the M200 provides situational awareness of potentially dangerous situations such as fires, searches and natural disasters.